Friday 17 July 2015

The post where I introduce myself

So the post where I introduce myself.

Long story short, I wont be going in full detail about my personal life. There's no reason for that. I'm Leon, 21 years of age at this moment. I'm a nerdy gamer type I suppose. Majored in Visual Designing, mainly aimed at 3D Modelling. Thus this blog.

I'm planning to make tutorials for everyone out there as I learned that those are simply the best way to learn the programs. By simply doing it. At the start those will be mostly in print-screens with texts (sorry) but I hope to find and buy a good screen recording program. At that point, I'll be adding a YouTube channel as well. Eventually, if there's question for it, I'll be doing requests and maybe even commissions.

As long as I can help people out, I'm happy with the blog. If anyone has any questions, feel free to get in contact or simply comment.

0 reacties:

Post a Comment