Friday 17 July 2015

Setup: Day two

I'm getting the hang back for HTML coding. It's so messy. As of this post I've managed to link all my socials to the blog. Vimeo, Facebook, my Portfolio... I'll change the Facebook later to a personal page, which will be a lot easier to maintain. Probably will do that this weekend as well, but this'll work for the time being.

Right now I'm thinking "What else can I chance right now?" which is surprisingly hard to decide. Uploading a handful of pictures will be tricky as I do not have my external disk with me at the moment. And while in the setup phase, I don't want to make it messy by immediately posting basics tutorials. I think for now I'll be putting up an About Me post, just as a proper introduction.

And thus, day 2 continues and soon shall end.

0 reacties:

Post a Comment