Sunday 6 September 2015

Health problems & Delayed tutorial

I haven't addressed this on my blog before and I wasn't planning to initially, as it's a tutorial-only blog. But getting a bit personal won't be a big deal I suppose.

Anyway the point is, my health isn't in great shape right now. I've got a chronic disease called Cystic Fibrosis. In the very basics, this causes the mucus in my entire body to be thicker than syrup. This alone brings a ton of health problems, like a bad liver and barely working intestines. The most damage is done in the lungs however, where mucus is produced constantly. In my case, at a faster and thicker rate. Obviously not fun at all. For more info This Link has most details accurately on it.

Now the last years my lungs have been deteriorating at a faster pace, mainly from the years of punishment it had from the coughing I do. This caused veins in my lungs to pop. In other words, me coughing up blood. It's obviously a very scary thought, let alone for a 13 year old kid. I'm in therapy for it with a psychologist to process it step by step, which is going pretty well after 9 psychologists tried. Basically I'm a big mess.

In the case of this week, I had another bleeding. A minor one mind you. It's just a hit on my mental and physical stability. That's why there has not been another tutorial this entire week. I've nearly finished one, but didn't have the capability to finish it yet. So my apologies for that. I'll be sure to post it up early next week if everything goes right. This'll most likely happen again in the future and I'll post an update on it at those times.

Of course, for any questions you can simply comment and I'll reply as soon as I can!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment